Monday, July 17

tree killer

sorry for the photoless posts lately, promise my next will have lots!

I dont know about others, but i get an excess of catalogs. I seem to get a dover saddlery magazine weekly! Every other month theres the big book, which is always the same, with no new proudct updates even if they are from opposite ends of a year. Then i get the sale catalog in between these hugeass encyclopedias that are basically always the same with a few seasonal items added, depending. The only improvement I cant think of is that these days, I get one copy of my preferred discipling (eventing) and sometimes my secondary (dressage) catalogs along with about three copies of the big encyclopedia, normal version, usually with some H/J rider on the front. Oh well, I guess its progress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home