Friday, August 18

Now This Takes Designer Boots to a Whole New Level...


Recently while browsing wonderful old Ebay, I stumbled across a quite interesting pair of boots... "Cream Check Synthetic Eventer Brushing Boots" Apparently they are for cross country riding, foxhunting, point to point, etc. They look like they'd be quite protective but whats weird is that they are in Burberry Plaid. This reminds me of when I went through my Louis Vuitton phase when I had the ridiculous idea that I could run around in all LV-print XC gear... wow. So, if you ever wanted to do the same with Burberry, these could be the boots for you! And no, they are not actually made my Burberry...atleast I would hope not... but its definitely a planned resemblance. $114 (they are imported from England, 60 pounds)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, those are so cute!!!

10/08/2006 9:25 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Aren't they adorable? I wonder if they are useful, tho... for $114 they better be amazing!

10/09/2006 3:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a set of these and they are fantastic. It is worth emailling the seller as they will sell those same ones for half the ebay list price if you ask nicely! Mine were only £30 plus postage.

10/25/2006 8:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

better hurry and get some before burberry shuts them down like they did me.....

8/30/2007 9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home