Friday, May 19

Pretty Pony Pastels

I must admit that one of my absolutely favorite current equestrian trends is pastel colors. The trend was barely beginning when I got my new horse and declared that all of his clothing would be light blue and navy. I wanted "cuter" colors for me without making my horse lose his sense of masculinity in pink or purple. I thought that it would be a hassle to find a lot of products with this color combo and was searching around for some good custom sites when many companies starting making more and more products with it. Now, its almost easier to find products with baby blues, light pinks, lilacs, etc.

FOR THE HORSE:



I absolutely love the color of
Rambo's Amigo Range. The price and look are perfect for teenage riders, and everything in the line (saddle pads, halters, stable, turnout, coolers, leadlines, shipping boots) coordinates, so it takes a lot of time out of searching through different lines.

There are all different kinds of boots and wraps in pastels nowadays including these:

$22, Davis

The best option is Smart Pak Equine (along with Kensington)'s Smart Pink Plaid and Smart Blue Plaid Lines. Portions of the proceeds go to Breast Caner Research and Equine Aid, respectively.





FOR THE RIDER:

For a few years h/j's have been experimenting with pastels through show shirts, but now everyone can be in on the trend:

I personally only ride in black pants to school because i hate to worry about getting stains on my pants, but if i didnt, i would defenitely consider picking up a pair of these babies, Kerrits Equestrian Activewear Pocket Sport Tight:

How adorable!

New in at Dover but already being worn by big names like Mary King (Below, Schooling at Badmiton '06), is the Joules Beaufort Polo Shirt, $50, which comes in three cute color combinations




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

6/12/2006 9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home